My Blog List

Monday 14 November 2011

Rob Bell

I have seen a number of Bob Bell videos and they certainly provide plenty of material for discussion.
He certainly seems to be sincere in his beliefs. However sincere belief does not always mean that someone is correct - I am sure that Hitler was certain that he was right for instance. Buy the book and judge for yourself. http://www.challies.com/book-reviews/love-wins-a-review-of-rob-bells-new-book On a somewhat different subject these words from the Jerusalem Bible were my reading for today 'The Lord Yahweh has given me a disciple's tongue. So that I may know how to reply to the wearied he provides me with speech' - words I take as a challenge rather than as a statement of fact. My session at the International Training College of the Salvation Army was the 'Disciples of Jesus'.

No comments:

Post a Comment