My Blog List

Thursday 25 August 2011

Veni Sante Spiritus

Veni Sante Spiritus  
You are a fragrant breeze – blow away all that is not in your will.
Words that come from three sources. As I write a man is singing ‘Veni Sante Spiritus’,
In front of me open on my desk is a book celebrating the Pope’s recent visit to the UK .
On the left hand page there are the words of a song  which include the words ‘Lord, I seek to do your work, touching the world with your kindness.' Something I try to do , but which rules and hierachies at times make difficult.
A few minutes ago I watched a web cast  from the American Catholic Council. http://vimeo.com/27732775 , A woman prayed asking the  Spirit to come ‘You are a fragrant breeze’  and then I looked a the right hand page in front of me  - a prayer in Scots Gaelic   - I t includes the words ‘You are a fragrant breeze’ and then the prayer continued ‘Blow away all that is not in your will.’
A coincidence some would say  - haven’t they heard of ‘God instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment